Jump to content

anoX

Community Manager
  • Content Count

    37
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

11 Good

About anoX

  • Rank
    Regular
  • Birthday 09/18/1998

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. anoX

    con - Member Application

    Your language does seem to have cleaned up, keep it up. I will close this thread for a month or so. Keep stacking those connections.
  2. You do seem like a chill lad but you just don't have the connections. The chat logs could be nicer also. I do see that you are active on our discord quite a lot during the day alongside some members but that unfortunately gets overshadowed by the connections. Also, could you give some details about the previous apps? I'd suggest we freeze this for a month and then give ya another try. Good luck, see you around on discord
  3. anoX

    esq0001.jpg

  4. Looks like a decent app and you do seem to be an active player. I wont give my vote at the moment because I see there's some history with you and vsg. Until I get more info, I'll keep my vote. Veel succes
  5. anoX

    Declined:MianAliNaeem - Member Application

    Welcome to the forums, glad to see that you're interested in applying and happy birthday. As the other members have mentioned, you do have a solid amount of connections but there are a couple things wrong: 1. You have quite a lot of past warnings and most of it is about spam. When you get warned that means that you must be doing something wrong but yet you continued to spam (23.1) 2. The quoted sentence concerns me a little bit. We do understand that you are sorry and its nice to see that you understand what you are doing wrong but normally what happens is that we wait till we actually see some significant change in your chat logs, and overall server merits. This is a -1 from me (for now). Good luck.
  6. anoX

    con - Member Application

    Totally agree. Ill refrain from voting for now. Good luck
  7. Welcome Hassan thanks for applying. Decent amount of connections but no moderation experience. As deadshooter mentioned your connection is not the best and you don't seem to be doing anything to sort it out before teleporting across the map. The warnings alongside the chatlogs unfortunately make you seem like quite a toxic player. For now -1
  8. Hello Sam, thanks for applying. You application looks decent and the chat logs are quite clean, but you only seem to have 36 connections on all of our servers, which might not be enough unfortunately. Also be sure to check out some other [VSG] servers apart from snd core. Good luck
  9. With 1349 connections and only half a page of warnings (mostly for spectating when the server is full) you seem like quite an honest and loyal player on our servers. You specified that you have no previous moderation experience but you have been playing on our server for quite a while I see, so I will assume you have a pretty good understanding of our rule set. The only thing you will have to work on is getting familiar with the b3 commands and some other admin platforms we use. As Codex mentioned, discord is a must but that is easily fixed if you download it and join our server with the provided link. As you have not given me any valid reason to vote differently, a big +1 from me. Good luck!
  10. anoX

    Cloudy - Member Application

    Quite an honest app not gonna lie. Don't think i've played with you on our servers yet. Your number of connections is low unfortunately (86) but 80% of the chatlogs seem fine at least to me, the other 20% i don't understand Bo jest w języku polskim. Other than the connections, definitely a +1, good luck!
  11. anoX

    FactorX - Member Application

    Shown decent skill every time i've seen you online, never had problems with warnings or something in that manner. Speaking about chatlogs and your name it seems like your really like the said porn star but I feel like having a name like that in our admin roster does not really paint a great picture for the rest of the team (easily avoided by sticking to a cleaner nick as mentioned above). A bit of a rocky application but I wish you good luck P.S: Don't forget to join our discord server and hit me up, I can help you find some promod mixes if you are interested. Cheers.
  12. anoX

    xuytebe0003.jpg

  13. anoX

    Highway_Star!0004.jpg

  14. anoX

    FireFox0000.jpg

  15. anoX

    --TOXIC-0004.jpg

×

Important Information

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. By browsing our website, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.