Sign in to follow this  
xj

cod4 lag

Do anyone have the solution how to fix lag.a have 70-125 ping everyone says that a have like 300.on speedtest a set server to france , results are like 40 everytime a start the test.thanks

First of all, it's "I" and not "a". You're describing the problem yourself: Your ping ranges from 70 to 125; it's not stable and therefore you lag.

• Thanks 1

man just say " i " promise you have no problem with your lag . -_-

jk is grammar teacher

Ping is just the time it takes for you to send a packet to the server and for it to be sent back to you. This should, as JK said, be stable. If it's not stable then you need to have a look at the way you're connecting and figure out what's going wrong. For most people, there problem lies in using a wireless network whether that would be using a phone carrier signal or using wifi to transmit data instead of using an Ethernet cable directly into their PC. 

I would also remove any CFG's you have if you have any for COD4.

Let us know the outcome!

• Thanks 1