Lisanna_zalark

Accepted:Lisanna_zalark - Member Application

Lisanna_zalark  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• yes
    • no

• Your In Game Name
    Lisanna Zalark (i had lot of accounts with similar names, Zeroluck and more)
  • Where are you from?
    Italy
  • Favourite Server
    Search & Destroy
  • How long have you played Call of Duty 4 for?
    More than 5 years
  • Are you currently a member of another group/clan/community?
    No, was in old gruop: tof like 7-8 years ago.
  • Do you have any moderation experience?
    No
  • Have you applied to join VSG before, if so give details
    No
  • Are you available on Discord?
    No
  • Tell us about you
    Hi, I'm Lisanna Zalark in game, you can call me zalark that was my nick since 2006. I'm 26 from Italy. I play Search and Destroy on core, sometimes hardened and rarely tdm and ffa. I like some mods like zombies or alien and mw2. I would like to be a part of VSG because I often play on your servers and like the behavior of your in-game administrators. For so long that I don't carry a clan tag, I was part of the Tof long ago and then of other minor clans and we also did clan war. I was an admin in Tof as a member of the clan I used only warnig commands and sometimes kick. I used to play hard mode first, but your slightly faster server allows me to drastically re-evaluate softcore. I recently bought a new pc and lost many old accounts and from now on my nickname will be Lisanna Zalark. I have discord, but rarely i can join. Probabaly i can join for listen, but not for talk. I am online especially in the evening, on weekdays. <3
  • Like 1

Thank you for applying to join VSG

What happens now:

We will look at your application and after various background checks give you a decision as to whether you have been accepted or not.  If you are not accepted please do not take it personally, we have many applications from players wanting to join VSG but only a few ever succeed.

When will I hear of the decision:

We will let you know as soon as we have looked into your application.  Please note this could take days or even weeks.

How will I know if I have been accepted or not:
You will see here on your application page if you have been successful or not.  You will also be contacted by pm on these forums and on Discord if your are successful.

If I am not accepted can I appeal the decision

Only under special circumstances would the decision be reviewed.  Any reviews that do take place would be by the rank 100 administrators.

What can I do while I'm waiting for a decision
Review your application and make sure you have answered all questions honestly

Make sure you have put enough information down, this makes the whole process move faster
Continue playing and try out all of our servers

If you haven't already please join us on Discord: https://discord.vocatus-gaming.com

If you have any questions, please contact one of the admin team or pm one of the Community Managers.

Good Luck!

• Like 1

Hi Lisanna,

Seen you a lot around the servers, very active player and have never got into any bother from what I see,I personally think you'd be a great addition, +1 from me 🙂 

• Like 1

Your connections are about 94 and 176 with zeroluck name which means you need to play more on our servers. Though, your chat seems good so far and you are an experienced player so it seems good . Good luck with the application.

Hi brother. I've seen you around in the servers a few times and you seem pretty chill, chat logs are good so that's a good start! also great application, All the best.

SXB

+1   from me

Not too sure why this application has taken so long. . . although we do like to do a lot of background checks and monitor chat logs.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Hi Lisanna,

Sorry about the wait on this application, we appreciate your patience!

You'll be pleased to hear that we are going to ACCEPT this application. Congratulations and welcome to VSG - more information will be sent via Discord 👍

• Like 1