• yes
    • no

• Your In Game Name
    egypt <3
  • Where are you from?
    egypt
  • Favourite Server
    Search & Destroy
  • How long have you played Call of Duty 4 for?
    More than 5 years
  • Are you currently a member of another group/clan/community?
    nope
  • Do you have any moderation experience?
    Yes
  • Have you applied to join VSG before, if so give details
    no its my first time applying
  • Are you available on Discord?
    Yes
  • Tell us about you
    It's me Tariq or as u know egypt<3 am an old player actually in many servers and an admin also in many servers b4 and I think most of the admins know me
    also am trying to make the server better in many things like immune hackers, improving empty servers, any required actions& I will do my best to make the server shiny as always ;)
  • Like 1

Hello,

Thank you for applying to join VSG.

What happens now:

We will take the next few days to review your submission, look at your history on our servers and then come to a decision on your application. If you are unsuccessful on this attemp, the acting Community Manager or Administrator dealing with your application will provide you with some tips on how to rectify any issues they may find.

When will I hear of the decision:

There is no set time on how long we look at applications as every player has a different history. It won't be long now!

How will I know if I have been accepted or not:
You will be contacted by Private Message on the forums and on Discord if your are successful.

If I am not accepted can I appeal the decision?:

No, you cannot appeal the decision made, however if the Community Manager leave you some useful tips on how to get accepted next time you apply, you should take the advice!

What can I do while I'm waiting for a decision?:

• Review your application and make sure you have answered all questions honestly.
  • Make sure you have provided us with enough information, this speeds up the process.
  • Continue playing and try out all of our servers.
  • If you haven't already please join us on Discord: Click here to Join!
  • If you have any questions, please contact one of the Community Managers.

Good Luck!

Hi Egypt,

Thanks for applying to be a member of VSG. First of all you've been playing VSG servers for over a year now which is great and over the year you've had 806 connections!

You don't have any major penalties against you which is also good. Also your chat logs look pretty clean overall and I don't have any concerns with them. 

In the TELL US ABOUT YOU section I like how you said;

''also am trying to make the server better in many things like immune hackers''

To me this shows that you are eager to help us manage the VSG servers so for that you have my +1 

Once again, Thanks for applying and I wish you all the best with your application.

SXB

• Like 2

hello SXB,

I appreciate bro , thank u 😍 

14 hours ago, KenEvil said:

Hello,

Thank you for applying to join VSG.

What happens now:

We will take the next few days to review your submission, look at your history on our servers and then come to a decision on your application. If you are unsuccessful on this attemp, the acting Community Manager or Administrator dealing with your application will provide you with some tips on how to rectify any issues they may find.

When will I hear of the decision:

There is no set time on how long we look at applications as every player has a different history. It won't be long now!

How will I know if I have been accepted or not:
You will be contacted by Private Message on the forums and on Discord if your are successful.

If I am not accepted can I appeal the decision?:

No, you cannot appeal the decision made, however if the Community Manager leave you some useful tips on how to get accepted next time you apply, you should take the advice!

What can I do while I'm waiting for a decision?:

• Review your application and make sure you have answered all questions honestly.
  • Make sure you have provided us with enough information, this speeds up the process.
  • Continue playing and try out all of our servers.
  • If you haven't already please join us on Discord: Click here to Join!
  • If you have any questions, please contact one of the Community Managers.

Good Luck!

am waiting thank u ❤️

A big +1 from me, a really friendly guy and a great player. Couple of recent warnings for AFK which aren't dangerous chat logs look good for what i have seen. I hope you get accepted and cya in-game!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Viper said:

A big +1 from me, a really friendly guy and a great player. Couple of recent warnings for AFK which aren't dangerous chat logs look good for what i have seen. I hope you get accepted and cya in-game!

I appreciate bro and the same for u 😍

Hi egypt <3. Thank you for applying to join [VSG].

Just respect and obey all of our rules and if you want to be away from the keyboard, go to the spectators but if the server is full and you don't want to play for a long time, leave the server.

And try to preservation your polite behavior in the servers.

+1 from me. Good luck with your application!

Edited by Deadshooter
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deadshooter said:

Hi egypt <3. Thank you for applying to join [VSG].

Just read the rules and if you want to be away from the keyboard, go to the spectators but if the server is full and you don't want to play for a long time, leave the server.

And try to preservation your polite behavior in the servers.

+1 from me. Good luck with your application!

hello bro ❤️ 

ok I will take care of AFK issue and I will preserve 😄 thanks mate ❤️ 

Good to see you old mate. A responsible and a great person with good number of connections and a good chat log and penalties are ok so +1 from me cuz i know you for about 5 to 6 years and i know that you are a responsible person.

GoodLuck

Edited by RANA
  • Like 1

Rana ❤️

thank u, buddy, I really appreciate ❤️

i will try my best 

• Like 1

Hi egypt,

We've known you for a while as your connections show, never any major issues other than just the afk issue, but I think you'd be fit for the role.

Application ACCEPTED - Congratulations and welcome to VSG, more information will be sent over discord!

• Like 1