• yes
    • no

• Your In Game Name
    SuperNova
  • Where are you from?
    iran
  • Favourite Server
    Search & Destroy
  • How long have you played Call of Duty 4 for?
    Between 2 and 3 years
  • Are you currently a member of another group/clan/community?
    no
  • Do you have any moderation experience?
    No
  • Have you applied to join VSG before, if so give details
    no
  • Are you available on Discord?
    Yes
  • Tell us about you
    this is 3rd forum.. First is lag problem u warned me and its all because of that virus and it makes internet lines busy... before that my connection was great... and if i didnt accepted i will do my best by reporting that i figured out how to do it in right way... hope to accept this time <3

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, XNON said:
  • Have you applied to join VSG before, if so give details
    no

You say by youself that you applied already... You connections are good with 581. You got 3 Warns in the last 3 days... You Chatlogs looks okay.

But i dont think that you would be a good Admin... You a good player and i hope that you dont take it bad from me. 
At first i say -1 but i wait for other Admins what they say...

Good Luck

Edited by NoSkill_IzDa
  • Like 1

On 7/23/2020 at 2:48 PM, XNON said:

First is lag problem u warned me and its all because of that virus and it makes internet lines busy.

Damn Coronavirus gets everywhere.  I am also lagging but I thought that was due to my age.

Plenty of warnings, none serious but warnings all the same.  Maybe a bit mischievous.

Having not seen you in game I cannot comment on how you are as a person/player but have noted what @NoSkill_IzDa has said.

Lets see what other admins say before a decision is made.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hello, and thanks for applying again. It was all looking well for you until a couple of days ago when you got temp-banned for spamming for a day and then came and started ranting about it on discord in a really arrogant tone. A big -1 from me. 

Good luck,

anox.

• Haha 1

Yeah, lag seems to be an issue, and recent warnings too, for a variety of shit, also what anox said^.

-1 but good luck!

bren

• Like 1

Update:

My decision has been made...
Unfortunately, it will be -1 again because the 2 day ban only increased that you are obviously not ready to become an Admin!

You have a complete page of warnings for all the rules!
(I didn't pay attention to that in the first answer because i know what it´s like to apply with many warnings)
this is also the 3 attempts to become admin. And it looks to me that you have put no effort into this attempt!
I would advise you to follow the rules completely! That's not really hard to follow the rules... Before i was a admin
i was breaking rules everywhere... I was Scroll shooting and was all the time saying "fuck". But i want really become 
Admin and stopped that and here im. It only shows me that you want our VSG tag for a status symbol and to be able 
to exercise power.

And i just want to say that´s MY opinion.
I cant speak for other admins!

You have an application in to become an admin but are still getting warnings.  You don’t seem to be able to act like a big boy do you. 

Seems very immature and not at the same level our admins are at. 

DECLINED 

As this is your third attempt and you are still getting warnings all future applications from you will be declined. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1