• yes
    • no

• Your In Game Name
    ZAIBI
  • Where are you from?
    Pakistan
  • Favourite Server
    Search & Destroy
  • How long have you played Call of Duty 4 for?
    Between 1 and 2 years
  • Are you currently a member of another group/clan/community?
    NO
  • Do you have any moderation experience?
    No
  • Have you applied to join VSG before, if so give details
    Applied 2 times and declined, firstly declined on basis that i wanted the tag to show off and secondly due to connection issues
  • Are you available on Discord?
    Yes
  • Tell us about you
    Hi fells, I provided enough information in my last application exactly 3 months ago, all i can say is that i spend most of my time on your server and i will be happy to utilize this time to maintain a better environment in there.As far as my connection is concerned i recently changed my PC and got a better one and now a days i am experiencing less problems at least it's what i think.So whatever the decision I will be glad to hear that.
  • Like 1

Hello,

Thank you for applying to join VSG.

What happens now:

We will take the next few days to review your submission, look at your history on our servers and then come to a decision on your application. If you are unsuccessful on this attempt, an Community Manager or Administrator dealing with your application will provide you with some tips on how to rectify any issues they may find.

When will I hear of the decision:

There is no set time on how long we look at applications as every player has a different history. It won't be long now!

How will I know if I have been accepted or not:
You will be contacted by Private Message on the forums and on Discord if your are successful.

If I am not accepted can I appeal the decision?:

No, you cannot appeal the decision made. However if the Community Manager leave you some useful tips on how to get accepted next time you apply, you should take the advice!

What can I do while I'm waiting for a decision?:

• Review your application and make sure you have answered all questions honestly.
  • Make sure you have provided us with enough information, this speeds up the process.
  • Continue playing and try out all of our servers.
  • If you haven't already please join us on Discord: Click here to Join!
  • If you have any questions, please contact one of the Community Managers.

Good Luck!

Just looking over your last application and must say there were a lot of positive comments.  If you have sorted the ping issue out then I can't see a problem.  You will need to be patient while the team look into this application though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Zaibi please stop using PTCL and you will get accepted 😉 - Monty

Edited by Idiot
  • Haha 1

Hi monty, I have already changed my connection now i don't use mobile hotspot and you know what I have started using PTCL and now my ping is better than before😂.

• Like 1

Hi ZAIBI,

Nice to hear from you again, it's good how keen you come across, and I know you've been wanting to be in VSG for a while now.

Like Ken said, this one might be a slightly longer decision as we need to monitor you for a bit to see what your ping is now like!

Thanks for coming to the forums again and good luck, see you in game.

bren

• Like 2

On 7/30/2020 at 5:27 PM, KenEvil said:

+1 

• Like 1