• yes
    • no

• Your In Game Name
    Akeela
  • Where are you from?
    Massachusetts, USA
  • Favourite Server
    High Jump FFA
  • How long have you played Call of Duty 4 for?
    More than 5 years
  • Are you currently a member of another group/clan/community?
    No
  • Do you have any moderation experience?
    Yes
  • Have you applied to join VSG before, if so give details
    No, I have not
  • Are you available on Discord?
    No
  • Tell us about you
    I have been playing COD4 for many years. Im not the best player, but I have fun. I do tend to call people out when they spawn kill, or do other stupid stuff. Like, camping under the map, etc. I talked to another admin, Meerkat, and he said that you might be looking for more admins for the servers. I have moderated other games, like Half Life 2DM, Left4Dead2, of which I used to run my own servers. I have never moderated COD 4 before, nor am I familiar with b3. But I think I can pick it up fairly quickly. If you want, I can make a discord account to speak with someone if that is a requirment. I just don't have enough contacts to where I have an established discord account. Anyhow, Thank you for your time in consideration for me applying to be an admin/moderator on your COD4 High Jump FFA server. Stay safe, have fun! -- Akeela
Edited by Akeela

Hello,

Thank you for applying to join VSG.

What happens now:

We will take the next few days to review your submission, look at your history on our servers and then come to a decision on your application. If you are unsuccessful on this attempt, an Community Manager or Administrator dealing with your application will provide you with some tips on how to rectify any issues they may find.

When will I hear of the decision:

There is no set time on how long we look at applications as every player has a different history. It won't be long now!

How will I know if I have been accepted or not:
You will be contacted by Private Message on the forums and on Discord if your are successful.

If I am not accepted can I appeal the decision?:

No, you cannot appeal the decision made. However if the Community Manager leave you some useful tips on how to get accepted next time you apply, you should take the advice!

What can I do while I'm waiting for a decision?:

• Review your application and make sure you have answered all questions honestly.
  • Make sure you have provided us with enough information, this speeds up the process.
  • Continue playing and try out all of our servers.
  • If you haven't already please join us on Discord: Click here to Join!
  • If you have any questions, please contact one of the Community Managers.

Good Luck!

Hi Akeela !
Your application look good, your chatlogs are clean and friendly.
If you already have moderated servers on other games I'm sure B3 won't be hard for you.

But you don't have a lot of con-nections (129) and only on the HighJump server, you should try our others servers too.

So I wait for other admin to give their opinion!

18 hours ago, Akeela said:

If you want, I can make a discord account

It's very important for us to have an account, so you should follow the link KenEvil wrote just above.

Edited by BunnyBro
  • Like 1

I have created a Discord account if you so choose to speak to me. Name is Akeela. I have tried some of your other servers, but sadly, there are not that many players on them if any at all. Maybe it is from the time difference I do not know. I do spend a lot of time on the High Jump FFA, and like I mentioned before, I do tend to yell at people for not following the rules. We all just want to play and enjoy the time, not have to be heckled by morons trying to get a #1 spot by spawn kills or what not. Hope to hear from you all soon. Enjoy your day! 🙂

Hey Akeela. Thanks for applying to join VSG. 

I just checked your chatlogs and there was no problem with that as bunny said also you have no warnings too  ( that's great ) .and I also saw your discord account which is important for us .well done!! You have my vote +1 

Good luck with your application. 

hello Akeela. are you just playing FFA highjump? it would be nice if we see each other on another server. :-).
Just one more question for you.
Why did you choose this name on the VSG servers?
{V @ G} Akeela {A}
No rule violations

You get a warm OK from me

PS: Du bost doch bestimmt Deutscher oder ?

Edited by McTime

the V@G tag is from my Half Life 2 days... "Very Aggressive Gamers" is what is means. Its been quite awhile since then, but we all still show our tag even tho its been many many moons since we had our server up ! The {A} signifies that I am an Admin on that server. My true username is just Akeela. I do play on other servers, I am sure I will see you there.. and Im not sure why, but sometimes my name shows up with the V@G and other times it doest. I really dont know why it does that. Maybe because of Steam? I do not know.

P.S. Ich bin entschlossen, erfolgreich zu sein

Edited by Akeela
adding more info

2 minutes ago, Akeela said:

Maybe because of Steam?

Indeed.

Hey you all, for those that gave me a +1, thank you ! I hope to hear from the Main Admins soon for my status on membership, and possible Admin status as well! Back to more playing!

Talk to you all soon!

• Like 1

Hey Akeela, sorry to keep you waiting. Over 200 connectionz, clean chat-logs and a positive polite attitude towards everyone. I will go ahead and give you a big +1 . We will have a vote soon and get back to you. Cheers!

• Like 1

Hello anoX, Thank you. I look forward to the outcome of your vote! Yes, I am a polite player, I dont hate on anyone, but I am not afraid to call out someone for doing something against rules. 🙂 Cheers!

• Like 1

hi Akeela, big +1 from me 😄 good luck! 

+1

+1 from monty

Congratulations!

Your application has been successful...

What now?

Please check your Private Messages here on the forums and on Discord. If you're not already apart of our Discord Click Here!

Welcome to the team!

giphy.gif?cid=790b761180cd0d3e13cfd0f12a