• yes
    • no

• Your In Game Name
    mody
  • Where are you from?
    Egypt
  • Favourite Server
    Search & Destroy
  • How long have you played Call of Duty 4 for?
    More than 5 years
  • Are you currently a member of another group/clan/community?
    no
  • Do you have any moderation experience?
    Yes
  • Have you applied to join VSG before, if so give details
    no i didn't
  • Are you available on Discord?
    Yes
  • Tell us about you
    im just a big fan of vsg servers especially the S&D server. i like fps games and cod 4 was one of the games i played had like 5 profiles but all got deleted. i want to join you guys because your servers are so special giving the player a good experience

Posted (edited)

Thank you for applying.

Could you give us the nicknames that you used beforehand/when you were not using your current account? Your chatlogs and penalties look good to me, but it looks like you were active only in the last couple of days. If you could name the accounts/nicknames on which you played with that would be great.

Good luck.

Edited by Spex

it was also same name and i was active last couple days because i was offline for a very long time and just got back to the game also this profile still 4-5 years old its the newest one 

Hello,

Thank you for applying to join VSG.

What happens now:

We will take the next few days to review your submission, look at your history on our servers and then come to a decision on your application. If you are unsuccessful on this attempt, an Community Manager or Administrator dealing with your application will provide you with some tips on how to rectify any issues they may find.

When will I hear of the decision:

There is no set time on how long we look at applications as every player has a different history. It won't be long now!

How will I know if I have been accepted or not:
You will be contacted by Private Message on the forums and on Discord if your are successful.

If I am not accepted can I appeal the decision?:

No, you cannot appeal the decision made. However if the Community Manager leave you some useful tips on how to get accepted next time you apply, you should take the advice!

What can I do while I'm waiting for a decision?:

• Review your application and make sure you have answered all questions honestly.
  • Make sure you have provided us with enough information, this speeds up the process.
  • Continue playing and try out all of our servers.
  • If you haven't already please join us on Discord: Click here to Join!
  • If you have any questions, please contact one of the Community Managers.

Good Luck!

Posted (edited)

Hi mody. Thank you for applying to join [VSG].

From 05/05/2019 to now you have (152) connect,ion. So low for these 17 months.

1- I was looking at your chatlog. That was interesting. A lot of spam messages. Spamming in the server is not allowed at all. You are constantly doing this. It’s annoying for other players.

I don't see anything positive to vote for.

so -1 from me. Good luck!

zcvx6z467zv.png

Edited by Deadshooter

That's why I said I been offline for long time from that date til 2 days ago I was offline just hop in from time to another but before that I was available and sorry for spamming it's my fault 

Hello mody, taking everything into account I will go ahead and DECLINE this application due to the fact that you continued spamming even after being warned. Please do not get discouraged by our decision and keep stacking fat girls. Feel free to reapply in a couple of months, in the meantime keep an eye on the spam!

DECLINED